A warm spicy taste of roasted tomatoes
Addictive with lamb, pork, chicken, cheeses, as a rice or pasta sauce and antipasto platters.
Ingredients: Roasted Tomatoes (80%), Onions, garlic, fish sauce, ginger, chillies, sugar, oil, vinegar, herbs and spices
home made - just like mum made
As some of you know I have been making chutneys and relishes for more years than I care to remember and I have been asked so many times to start "producing" these for purchase. No pressure!
Well, I have finally decided to bite the bullet and do it and NoShortcuts was born in December 2008… having an interesting few weeks getting it all underway I now have a small range of all of the old favourites ready to go.
If you, or someone you know, have any healthy fruit or veggies going to waste in the back yard, let me know and if possible we will use these natural products.
Remember NoShortcuts is homemade - just like mum made.
Eet smakelijk,
Mary
Well, I have finally decided to bite the bullet and do it and NoShortcuts was born in December 2008… having an interesting few weeks getting it all underway I now have a small range of all of the old favourites ready to go.
If you, or someone you know, have any healthy fruit or veggies going to waste in the back yard, let me know and if possible we will use these natural products.
Remember NoShortcuts is homemade - just like mum made.
Eet smakelijk,
Mary