As some of you know I have been making chutneys and relishes for more years than I care to remember and I have been asked so many times to start "producing" these for purchase. No pressure! Well, I have finally decided to bite the bullet and do it and NoShortcuts was born in December 2008… having an interesting few weeks getting it all underway I now have a small range of all of the old favourites ready to go.
If you, or someone you know, have any healthy fruit or veggies going to waste in the back yard, let me know and if possible we will use these natural products.
Remember NoShortcuts is homemade - just like mum made.
Eet smakelijk, Mary
Monday, April 27
Gherkin Relish - new
Sweet and Sour Tangy Flavour
Addictive with fish, seafood, chicken, pork, ham, cheeses, sandwiches, antipasto platters or anywhere you would use pickled gherkins.
Ingredients: Gherkins 60%, Onions 30%, Vinegar, Sugar, Flour, Spices and Salt
Money back guarantee If for some reason you find your product not to be of the highest quality, as would be my expectation, then I would gladly replace it
Recycling Programme
These tasty treats are priced at just $8.00 per 300gm jar (slightly larger than average), and being eco friendly I would like to recycle the jars - therefore, offer a $1 refund per jar on your next purchase. Jars should be clean and free from labels.
If you have any old recipes that Nana used to make and have never had the time or the energy then I am happy to have a look at making these.
I continue my recipe book collection, you know - the dust collectors! If you have any old books that might have belonged to your mum or you’re Nana or her Nana and you don't want them, I would love to add them to my collection. And who knows there might be some real classics we can bring back to life for us all to enjoy. Thanx to those that have already parted with their treasures.